Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

RM150

All these lovely ingredients claimed on the label of AuraWhite but no effects! better go for Mireica! Mireica is expensive but it was indeed a miracle. it took 1 week to get super smooth poreless young skin.But I needed to save money.

RM177

My exact review on aurawhite chocolate?- after a month(january 2014) on 1 bottle. I failed to get supple moist skin although my skin did become lighter by one tone. then I tried K collagen- worked a little on dryness and yes I became fairer. but my dry skin ..its still there after 1 bottle(February-March).( is it because I was smoking? now I stopped smoking-yeah! but my friends who tried aura white and k colly also complained slow effect regardless if they are non smokers or not. anyway smoking is bad . now I am smoke free and and have become a fitness freak!)
RM80




 I decided to just get shaklee's vitamin C ( March 2014). VOILA! skin is getting better. dry skin getting better. why pay 100 plus when you can get good skin with popping vitamin C that costs less than a 100 ringgit?.Plus it lasts you 3 months! I remember getting good results from MIREICA but its expensive. So now I just started on kitsui's 2nd generation collagen drink. will post on its effects after 7 days !! IT HAS THE SAME INGREDIENTS AS MIREICA!!!!
                                                                                                RM38.90(WATSON'S)

No comments:

Post a Comment