Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kitsui 2nd generation collagen review after 7 days

 hmm what shall I say.. a miracle or a flop? at the moment my hair is nice and soft but I don't think its due to kitsui. I have been taking veggie and fruit smoothies every day. My skin is still dry. but my eye sight did improve and I think its due to kitsui.
KITSUI 
taste: tropical fruit. reminds me of Vitagen white bottle. similar taste. too sweet. I actually saw some residue at the bottom of the glass after i drank it. i thought it was undissolved collagen. but nope it was sugar!!!
 DON'T THEY KNOW THAT SUGAR WHETHER IT IS DERIVED FROM FRUIT or (FRUCTOSE) or not IS AGEING!.  it causes wrinkles. seriously. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs!! almost all the manufacturers put sugar in those collagen drinks to hide the fish taste. it beats the whole purpose of getting good skin. i wonder if this drink will improve my skin or make it worst.
verdict: AFTER 7 DAYS , HONESTLY I DON'T THINK IT HAS MADE ANY DIFFERENCE.
ITS WAY TOOO SOON TO TELL. 


MIREICA TOOK 7 DAYS TO MAKE MY SKIN LOOK GREAT. I GUESS THAT IS WHY IT IS EXPENSIVE!

should I just dump Kitsui and try Mireica again?
or should i try

SASA  sells this fine young thing. I want to give it a go. So I bought two cans for RM268 (SPECIAL PROMO PRICE)
SO I WILL START TAKING THIS. IM GIVING KITSUI A REST. AND GO FOR JAPANESE FiSH COLLAGEN WITH HYLARONIC ACID.
Why you ask? because personally , I am trying to cut down on sugar intake. the sugar is making my skin dry excessively. kitsui is too sweet. and the manufacturer do not realize what is at stake. sugar cause glycation of the cells. glycation causes wrinkles. I think this product will not work if it has sugar. i think any collagen product that has toomuch sugar will not work which is why aurawhite and K COLLY DIDNT WORK FOR ME. it made my eye sight good and skin fairer but dry!!!


4 comments:

  1. oh my!!
    luckily i read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACTUALLY,KITSUI IS THE FIRST COLLAGEN PRODUCT THAT LESS SWEETNESS THAN OTHER PRODUCTS THAT I HAD DRINK BEFORE,ITS JUZ MY OPPINION,,

    ReplyDelete