Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

obsessive compulsive disorder

I actually suffer from ocd. its very difficult but i can control it at times when i am
im out of control, its paralyzing. it does effect me physically. i get migraines and sleeplessness. i become frozen with too many thoughts like"did she touch my things with her filthy hands?" over and over in my head for hours, and then i actually text my ex friend whether she did or not. its a positive answer for a freak like me, she said no. she swore upon God. i felt relieved, then it starts again. i start cleaning whenever after a guest had visited....i would feel a sense of relief but then nagging evil voices comes to my head "i think she touched your precious books"
ocd sufferers often get bogged down if things are not going their way

No comments:

Post a Comment