Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Obsessive compulsive disorder-why does it happen?

If you have surfed the net and researched medical reports, ocd has been argued as a chemical imbalance in the brain. I studied myself, between age 0-15 i didnt exhibit any sort of ocd behaviour. I was a shy kid and was often bullied by peers from the age 7-9. I broke out of my shell and eventually became one of the popular kids at school from 10 onwards.At the age 15 when i started menstruating regularly, i became religious. and naturally, i have been thought at school,that cleanliness is near to Godliness. THIS MAY HAVE TRIGGERED IT! i dont want to drag too long. in short a whole bunch incidents made me into a cleanliness freak. i may be messy but i want things to be 100% shit free.
I resorted to traditional and mystical means in treating myself. I self taught myself vedic astrology. I studied ayurveda and practice it. According to my bith charts, i have inflicted planets that has brought me into this vicious cycle of obsession.
MANTRAS,TALISMANS AND POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS HELPS OCD SUFFERERS

No comments:

Post a Comment